Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Life's simple pleasures

This afternoon, I was blessed to have taken a short nap on my way back to my Client's office. It was a good 30 or so minutes of sleep -- pure rest, undisturbed until I was awaken by a phone call from my friend (thankfully it was my friend who called and not someone from the office).

When we arrived at my Client's building, I decided to hang out at Starbucks and wait for the rest (my officemate and other Clients. We just finished our consumer research and we're supposed to meet up for a de-brief which was fortunately didn't push tthrough).

While at Starbucks I ordered for a short Amerikano and sat at the corner of the shop and read a book. The good life.

It felt good. I was still a bit groggy when I got to starbucks and there I was -- blessed with a good cup of coffee and a good book to read (and not reading materials for work!)

No comments: